1/9/12

My First Day of the Year Trip!

After all the stressful stuff on the end of the year, I got the chance to go to Seoul! For like, free.

Even though i was living in Busan, not really that far from Seoul. But still the feeling when a countryside girl went to a big city. I was so excited x 100!!! 

I didn't expect much though, because i was traveling with 40ish couple, I couldn't expect to go like, let's say amusement park, or walk through the Hongdae street. But still it was my chance to get to Seoul..just mayyyybee we could spare some time for, I don't know, fangirl Filia to take some action? ;)

But ofcourse human could plan. 

So anyways, gonna talk with pics!! Here we go!

First Destination : Myeongdong! 


see that huge zit? Woke up extremely morning, i prefer to sleep than to do my makeup so here you go! ZIT! lol. So go go go to Seoul! It's in Busan Station anyway! 


To the sake of my blog title, here's a picture of a vanilla latte bought in Kimbum's endorsed donut shop!
  

Samgyupsal near my hotel. It's is friggin expensive and the don't come with the yellow orange sauce. WTH SEOUL??? 



Yeap! Myeondong at the 31st! SO CROWDED! But loving the whole Christmas decoration there. Of course you speak about Korean culture in New Year then you'll get to see..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Another free hug! Halloween version! They offer you a back hug though. Interested? ;)


Big smile me with a superb cute free hugger ;) I hate myself when my face had this HUGE smile every time i get around cute guys. Fuck.


Moving on with the second day! So basically i was going to spend New Year on Myeongdong, but i got so bored and lonely. Got no friend and i was getting lost on the crowd. So i gave up and got home to sleep in a nice bed while watching MBC Gayo Daejon! It was worthed though! 

AND i swear 70% of the foreigner on Myeongdong that day is Indonesian! I was like wuuuut if i heard somebody talking in Indonesian, i always felt being called! 

But i was no wrong. 2 of my highschool friend was actually spend their New Year in Korea! What are the chances?? I think Korea is getting really popular in Indonesia.. Hemm


Second day destination : COEX mall and Dongdaemun! 


with my sponsor, my aunt in front of coex mall! <3


Woo! A glimpse of Yoo Jae Suk's candy! If only they sell it in bite size...... 


All Hello Kitty.  


This is one cute map robot in COEX! Thankyou for teaching the ways for us :p


Random K-pop star's commercial here. I capture all the BigBang member for those new Gmarket advertisement, but it came out all blurry! And only Seungri survive that.... so strange.... 


It's actually snowy that day! My first snow in my entire life! :D But this stupid camera couldn't get it zz


Dongdaemun and Odeng! My aunt was curious what the hell is that, so we decided to go and eat it!   


There's actually an Indomart here. No wonder?


Innovative fish and chips. Sausage with small pieces of french fries glued and fried together! Smart!



Again, for the sake of my blog title, a Cafe! Quite popular in Korea, caffe bene! Notice how every cups just changes to Christmas-celebrationy kinda stuff. Makes me want to collect them! haha


Well that's it for the first post! Catch you guys on the third and fourth day in second post! 




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey