7/13/13

STATEMENT LIPS #4 : Wanda







Next up on the formal side of 'STATEMENT LIPS' lookbook, Wanda! I just like her jumpsuit (yes it's a jumpsuit!) And her small face and curly hair <3 Again, I do apologize (for this picture and all the future post) about how the 'statement lips' does not appear as 'statement'-ly as we wished them to be, as the lighting is quite unfriendly.

For the items, her heels and her gorgeous jumpsuits is thrifted (OMG, I know, right??), her watch necklace and earrings are gifts, and her real watch is from Guess. Her bracelet is from Diva, brought on her trip to Aussie, her belt is a vintage. On her lips, it's Shaka's Drama



We're half through the lookbook! Check out for another post from the Statement Lips lookbook!


2 comments:

  1. I love the jumpsuit!
    Visit my blog whenever u had a chance, and would you like to follow each other?

    agustinmonica.blogspot.com
    follow via Bloglovin
    GFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Delilah.

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and follow me if you like it. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey