9/15/15

REVIEW : DR. JIN Daily Defence BB

Sugars!

Today I'm going to introduce you guys a product from Wonjin Group called "Dr. Jin" - Wonjin is actually famous for their plastic surgery hospital and they're launching their new beauty brand called Dr. Jin. 


I was sent from them as I was a winner for their event - lucky, I know. And I was really surprised at how many products they sent to me, not 1, 2, but 3! Definitely not expecting that! 


First, I'm going to review the BB Cream, and I'll promise the other 2 will be up soon. 

The BB Cream has only 1 shade. This BB Cream is really reminds me of first generation BB Cream, in which they have a grayish tone and have this weird brightening effect. This definitely reminds me of that because of the super grayish tone and the fact that they only came with 1 shade. 


The BB Cream came in a tube, my favorite kind of packaging. Also speaking about BB Cream, we can't not talk about the SPF 30 PA+++ 

Of course the first time I swatch it I did not have a great expectation. BUT as I used it I feel like it did exceed my expectation. It's definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. As my skin is oily combination, I have to use full step of my face makeup routine for the BB Cream to be able to stay on my face. 



That means oil free primer, the BB Cream, and then pressed powder and a little bit of Innisfree's No Sebum powder to the place where I have most oil/sebum. 

For me, the BB Cream is definitely too light for me, but I encounter it with darker powder - in this case I used my Majollica Majorca  Skin Remaker Pore Cover (pressed powder) and it works very well. 



Just like other BB Creams, the coverage is light to medium, feels very light to the skin, leaving my skin a space to breathe. 

Overall I'm very happy with the product and definitely will be using this more often! :) 



For you guys who want to order the product : please visit their Facebook Page or their blog :))
or directly contact BB 56003578 :)



Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

Indonesian Beauty Blogger, Blogger Beauty Indonesia, Makeup review blog
Indonesian based, Makeup Artist in a blog, Korean product review, 
Cosmetic review blog, Blog for beauty and review, Dr Jin Makeup Review, Wonjin Medical Group Cosmetic, Dr Jin daily defense BB Cream, Makeup dari Wonjin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey